Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,905   Posts: 1,555,851   Online: 896

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Anyone know much about this little twin lens camera? A relative gave me one and it's in great shape. Says it takes 127 film, is this film size still made or is there an equivalent? If anything will look good on a book shelf...

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've never used one, but it has the reputation of being second only to the Rollieflex 44. If it's one with the meter, I believe it took the mercury battery that's no longer available.

JandC sells 127 film in both B&W and color transparency. The transparencies can be used as superslides - they fit in a 35mm projector, and fill the square screen.

juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    awesome, thanks juan!

Let me say I'm totally enveyious. I wish someone would give ME a Yashica 44. The ones on auctions are either too high priced or in only "good" condition. The only thing better would be getting a Free "Baby" Rollei. Have fun with it. If you find you don't like it, then give it to a good home-mine. }:^)>
    Did a search for film supplier, as I thought J&C wasn't the only one, but found only the one mentioned.
    here are two websites that may be usful:

http://www.geocities.com/heidoscop/yashica_44.htm

http://www.geocities.com/heidoscop/127TLRs.htm
    Grain- it's a three dimensional problem.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin