Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,904   Posts: 1,521,237   Online: 1086

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One thing you should get that will make your photography significantly better, a compendium shade, and I second the good tripod.

erie

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    I think you need a #1 extension tube... and a 180 lens... and a ring flash... and a good tripod... *L*

Driving another one down the road to ruin. Welcome.

tim

haha.... maybe next year!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    One thing you should get that will make your photography significantly better, a compendium shade, and I second the good tripod.

erie
    The tripod I've got. I don't know about any of the other things on yours and Tim's list yet. All in good time, though.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tim_walls View Post
    I've never used that lever - I didn't even know what it was for before this thread!
    I have two Pro SD backs and I had never heard of this lever either!

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    I got the revolving adapter, and it didn't solve the problem BUT.. it does click in place when you turn it back and forth (the one that came with my camera didn't). Comparing the new one to the one that came with my camera, I see that the frame of the original adapter is somewhat askew. So, I'm going to keep the adapter, and I ordered another 120 back from KEH. I asked the KEH salesman if all their backs have been tested, and he said they are, and the "bargain" one I bought will work properly. So, hopefully that will solve the problem.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Check the connection between the mounting bracket.....

Check the connection between the mounting bracket for the film back to the camera. Make sure both slides are in the back / unlocked position. You may find that one is jammed causing the film back to still mount but not properly. If you find that one is jammed you may have to manually release it and then remount the film back. Should work fine after that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Johnny, I see this is your first post. You just reactivated a three year old dead thread.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i saw this last night. i say no harm as it was a good read, (i am a RB67 newbie also). i was dissapointed to see that a solution to the problem was never posted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The OP's last post was in the how do you pronounce Mamiya thread, never to be heard again...
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin