Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,783   Online: 1057

Thread: pentax 645

Shooter
    35mm

pentax 645

I just recientaly bought a pentax 645 and I if any one might have a 120 insert they might sell . Seems hard to find.And is there some one who might share some information about the operation of this camera. thanks James O. Kenney

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Live and Let Live

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you have a 220 insert it is relatively easy to convert to a 120 by flipping the orientation of a small tab - need a small screwdriver.

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For awhile 220 inserts had negative value at KEH. I'm not kidding. Bodies with 220 inserts cost less then bodies with no inserts. At some point I guess it got too comical for KEH and they stopped that.

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    If you have a 220 insert it is relatively easy to convert to a 120 by flipping the orientation of a small tab - need a small screwdriver.

Martin
    Martin,
    would you mind going a bit more into detail or posting a link?
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Congrats, me too! I'm anxiously waiting for the fedex truck.

I bought a 120 insert from Keh.
    Macy
    Just trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've had a Pentax 645 for a few months now, and must say, I'm pretty disappointed with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with the camera model, but with mine, the exposure meter is about as reliable as a 90-yo man's penis. Up and down. Exposures that none of my other cameras miss, this one does.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry your experience with the meter has been bad. I'll be using a handheld meter though.
    Macy
    Just trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin