Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,924   Posts: 1,585,011   Online: 1030

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking Advise

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PBrooks View Post
    GSW and GW 690 II, I have ordered 80 rolls of Acros and will get started with that for now. I have experience with panf but only in the studio and years ago. Thanks to everyone for there help. I do have experience with pyrocat-mc with ulf negs and i quess I could do it in that, I would want to do standard agitation though, havn't had goo results from semi-stand or stand. Any ideas on time and temp for acros at 64 and pyrocat-mc normal agitation?
    I'm not sure what NORMAL AGITATION would be with Pyrocat-HD and Pyrocat-MC (and with the other Pyrocat variations).

I use Pyrocat-HD and Pyrocat-MC with minimal agitation and Semi-Stand agitation techniques with excellent results. Other workers report very good results with continuous agitation.

See Sandy King's Acros in Pyrocat-HD response in this thread: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/4...os-wisdom.html
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Thanks Tom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin