Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,011   Online: 1055

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And while we're on the subject, I would sell a kidney to get the 135mm in really nice condition.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope it doesn't come to that, Chaz !

(But I think the 135 is MASSIVELY UNDERRATED.
    Konica made some of the nicest Zeiss designs you'd ever want to see.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's not that difficult to overhaul the clutch, but that may not be the problem in this case. I overhauled one of mine and besides losing the springs (had to get replacements from Greg) it worked fine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    domaz !

Good job !

(I'm not too proud to say that little job is a little outside my happy place !)

Shooter
    35mm
    I have the following problem with my new camera Koni-Omega Rapid:

I discovered that somebody, who disassembled the lens before, failed to return buck upon the place some detail which seem to bee on the top of the shutter, looking from the face of the lens (there are 3 holes for the screws, which are absent). So, the first component of the lens now is screwed directly in the shutter body. I wonder very much whether it should be so, or there had been some kind of the joint ring between the first lens element and the body of the shutter?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleAlex View Post
    I have the following problem with my new camera Koni-Omega Rapid:

I discovered that somebody, who disassembled the lens before, failed to return buck upon the place some detail which seem to bee on the top of the shutter, looking from the face of the lens (there are 3 holes for the screws, which are absent). So, the first component of the lens now is screwed directly in the shutter body. I wonder very much whether it should be so, or there had been some kind of the joint ring between the first lens element and the body of the shutter?
    This may not be the most scientific answer, but take some pictures and see what happens. The standard 90mm lens goes cheaply on eBay if you do need a new one.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    take some pictures and see what happens. The standard 90mm lens goes cheaply on eBay if you do need a new one.
    Thanks for your answers!

The possibility to buy the new one I reserve for the last solution. However, I do try to restore the present lens. The shutter works well, and that is not always present in the lenses of that age, and if the problem lies only in the little round piece of aluminum foil, I still hope to resolve it. I only have to know it for certain.
    I did the pictures with the camera. Of course it did have the problems with the rangefinder, that I have resolved already. But the impression from the first film was that it is not so sharp I had exacted it to be. However, the film itself was very well out of the date (one third of the starting exposition), so, the exposition was around 5.6/60, and it might be the problem, because I used the tripod only in the few cadres with the F-stop 3.5 (to check the rangefinder).
    For that reason, I will be happy to receive the information from somebody who really disassembled that shutter, or has the service manual, of what is lucking in it, or how it might, or might not affect the position of the front lens element.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've just sent you Greg Weber's email address in a private email. If anyone can answer your question, he can.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    I've just sent you Greg Weber's email address in a private email. If anyone can answer your question, he can.

Thanks, I did recieve it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin