Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,314   Online: 1081

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you want quality and don't want to spend alot of money buy a yashica 124g. keh.com.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It was asked: "How do RB67 lenses rate, good one's bad one's?"

Any of their Sekor C lenses, and especially the K/L lenses, are superb... I don't believe any of them are bad. Another commented they didn't like the 50mm... but personally it's one of my favorite lenses. It is a little bit more unforgiving than the 65mm and takes some forethought to use it due to the ultra-wideness of its images, but it's tack-sharp as most of Mamiya's stable of lenses. By the way, my favorite of all their lenses is their 75mm f4.5 K/L Tilt/Shift lens. It's big, it's heavy, it operates differently than their others (lens has a separate mechanism for cocking the shutter unlike all their others), but the length is moderately wide, it's arguably the sharpest lens they make, and the tilt/shift function enables one to correct perspective similar to large format cameras.

On Mamiya lenses, I'd be sure to buy only lenses rated VERY high (Excellent++ or Mint), as there are lots of older ones that have been abused and/or used very hard. I also would only buy Sekor C or K/L variants, and not the older uncoated Sekors.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveTLRs View Post
    What? What did I say?
    Well nothing really but A: recommend P6X7 B: mention mirror induced vibration C:says No problem and D: go on with shutter induced B:says...? C: denies.... etc.
    Not your fault.
    Kind regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi SM76,
    Welcome to apug.
    You need to explain why mf would suit you in the analog world.
    Why not sf, or lf?
    What do you want to do?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin