Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,338   Online: 865

Thread: David Knapman

Shooter
    Multi Format

David Knapman

I've recently been trying to get in touch with David Knapman at Pro Camera Service, Sweden, as my Hasselblad F 150 f2.8 has stopped stopping down. I get his answer machine, and a nice bilingual message, but the message is cut short and I then get a Swedish voice asking me to tap in my passcode. I get no chance to leave a message.

Normally I'd wait a while and try again, but as luck would have it, I need this lens turned round and working again within a few weeks.

So. If anyone has used David's services recently and knows that he is not on holiday, or retired, or sick etc, I'd be grateful to know. I have a couple of other options in the UK, but if I would like to least get in touch with Pro Camera Service before I send the lens over the water.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I haven't been using Knapmans services for a while, but I know he's very busy sometimes and doesn't always answer the phone. Other than that, I think Werner Schaden at Lpfoto would be able to service your lens. The repair guy Fotokompaniet uses is also reliable.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Jerevan, that's good to know.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I second Werner Schaden at LPFoto as well. He has given the life back to some of my 'blad gear, at reasonable prices too. You just have to hurry up to have it done before the holidays.

//Björn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin