Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,414   Online: 921

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Kodak No. 2-C Autographic Jr.

I was recently given the gift of a Kodak no. 2C Autographic Jr. folding camera. With a little research, I found that it took 130 film. The film format for this model is 2 7/8 by 4 7/8. I have two questions:

1) Does anyone know of a source that spools 130 film and develops it?

2) The aperture ring does not have f-stops but rather the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4. Can anyone help me with this aperture system?

Thanks in advance for any help offered,
    Dennis Smith

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can't help you with the 130 film, but the 1 2 3 4 aperture numbers are f11, 16, 22, and 32 if it's the same as the No. 2 Cartridge Premo with a single meniscus lens behind the shutter. This site is about Brownies, but has a lot of good Kodak info. If you can't get 130 film, try making a mask out of something like aluminum flashing, painted black, and try it with 120 film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin