Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,365   Online: 1114

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Have a look at the Ukranian ARAX (x-FSU Kiev).
    Kyprianos
    Words make the pictures.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    P C Headland- you say check KEH for the bargain quality lenses. I can't tell by their explanation of their rating system what bargain is. What can I expect from it?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ts103706@ohio.edu View Post
    P C Headland- you say check KEH for the bargain quality lenses. I can't tell by their explanation of their rating system what bargain is. What can I expect from it?
    All my Hasselblad lenses are BGN - they're just fine. One of them looks a little beaten up, but works perfectly. They all got a CLA once I received them. The results I get with this system are absolutely great (at least from an image quality point of view ). Oh, and I have mostly C lenses, only my 80 is a T*. Wouldn't hesitate to buy BGN from KEH again. The BGN back I got from them needed new light seals, but I replaced them myself, which was great fun.

Antje

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Get Pentax 6x7. Relatively cheap, with decent lens sold for reasonable prices. They come sometimes with metering prisms and newer versions have been produces since, erm, can't now recall since when excatly but they stopped making them not that long ago.
    Lukasz Grabun
    My webpage: grabun.com
    My latest photos: click here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ts103706@ohio.edu View Post
    Many buyers report that KEH's bargain is usually similar to ebay's "mint" :o

Seriously, it means that the glass should be fine, but there may be cosmetic marks. Usually this is a few light scratches on the barrel or such like, or faded numbers. Other than that, it should be a fine user lens, rather than a collector lens. There are a few threads on APUG regarding KEH's conservative grading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin