Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,225   Online: 1066

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya 645 Pro for glass wearer?

Has anybody experience with using glasses and the prism for the 645 Pro? Does it work? I am just curious about them, they seem like very nice cameras. I know there are two models, one with TTL and one without - is the one without only named 645 Pro and the other one Pro TL?
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There is a metered prism that also has an adjustable diopter. Otherwise I prefer to use the waist level finder as I have no problems with my glasses and the waist level finder.

The pro version does not have TTL, the TL version does have TTL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is probably obvious, but the TTL (availble with the Pro TL) refers to flash. Otherwise, all three versions of the metered prisms offer TTL metering.

I use the older, AE prism N with both my Super and Pro bodies. I can use it with my glasses, but I normally don't wear my glasses except under dim light (and usually when driving), so I am not the best person to ask about that issue.

You can get diopter correcting lenses for the prisms.

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin