Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,367   Online: 810

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kevin Ing and Kievaholics.com?

Good morning;

Does anyone know what happened to www.kievaholics.com?

I tried to go there this morning, now that the computer is back, but the search engine says that nothing like that is there. It was still there about three weeks ago before the computer died. Has anyone heard anything about Kievaholics.com?

Or, (or is it also?) does anyone know how to get an e-mail message to Kevin Ing who had the Kievaholics.com web site? I heard that he was in Japan. Does anyone know how to contact Kevin Ing?

Yes, I am concerned. I have just recently (a few months ago) brought out of storage a Kiev 88 that was handed to me a few years ago, but I never did anything with it while working and paying child support. Now I am not doing either any more, and it seemed like a good idea to try something bigger than my Minolta and Nikon 35 mm cameras. I hope that there are still some people around who, like Kevin Ing, are willing to share their knowledge about how to keep in operation and use this interesting camera.

Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, N7KGA
    e-mail n7kga@arrl.net

Shooter
    35mm
    It's actually kievaholic.com (no "s")
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    35mm
    You've got the domain name wrong. It's http://www.kievaholic.com (there's no "s" in the domain name). It's probably better to bookmark it rather than try to remember it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's also lots of info at the Kievreport webpage. Following is a link to a webpage that has instructions on how to use Kievreport, with links that make accessing the message board easier:

http://www.rickdenney.com/The_Kiev_R...rt_webpage.htm
    Happiness is a load of bulk chemicals, a handful of recipes, a brick of film and a box of paper. - desertrat

Shooter
    Multi Format

Thank you, gentlmen.

Boy, not only are you guys good, you are fast. It did not take you very long to noitce that I had thought there were more Kiev supporters than there really are.

OK, there is only one (1): It is Kievaholic, not Kievaholics.

Now if I can just get a message to Kevin Ing. If I succeed, would it be all right to claim that there is a Kievaholic and a disciple?

Enjoy (and thank you);

Ralph Javins, N7KGA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin