Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,662   Online: 825

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those are usually the very BEST deals, I find. I've NEVER been ripped off - and I've jumped at stuff by first-timers and always done super well - because everyone else is so paranoid... not much risk involved, especially if nobody else is bidding...!

One of the riskiest was a guy selling a rolleiflex outfit in Colombia - he insisted on payment by western union. I did it - and got the camera (in BEAUTIFUL shape) a week later - all for about $100...! Fool's Paradise? Maybe... but it works for me...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The whole lot went for $1760 in the end. Way out of my league right now. Spendy, but still a fairly good deal in the grand scheme of things. Oh well.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin