Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,041   Online: 905

Thread: Bummer

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bummer

I was very excited to receive my new to me Rolleiflex in the mail today only to discover that the upper take up spool knob was laying in the box next to the camera. It appears to be held on by 3 tiny screws which are clearly missing........I will be sending it back o the seller for a refund. I guess I'll have to look for another one now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Real bummer!
    Good luck on your quest.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    if it is good condition otherwise and everything works well, and if the optics are good and scratch free then I think I would go shopping for 3 screws instead.
    dennis

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well there is a 7 day return policy on this and it would be hard to run some tests on it and get it back within 7 days. The focus knob is also a little sticky and not very smooth. This is an ebay item from a person who has quite a few negative feedback however I thought I would take a chance anyway........Turns out the negative feedback was probably warranted. Lesson learned I guess

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Who and how much and maybe one of us will lowball the guy, get it serviced and updated?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin