Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,541   Online: 886

Shooter
    Medium Format

Help Finding Filters for a Folder

I have an Agfa Record II, it takes an A30 size slip on filter, I'd like to find a yellow and/or red filter and I've looked on ebay. Is it the same as a Series V filter? Surely these haven't vanished off the face of the earth!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've looked for and managed to acquire slip-ons for my Perkeo II which takes 32mm. They show up from time to time on ePrey, but not often.

Series filters are just glass in a metal ring, you need a series adaptor to mount them. That was common in the 1960s and about and seems to make a lot of sense, but now we have a zillion screw-on threads to choose from. In theory, a 30 mm slip-on adaptor to series 5 (or 6) might be found, but I've not seen such items in my recent searchings.

You might also contact Jurgen -- certo6 -- and inquire. He seems to have a lot of stuff that he hasn't necessarily put out on ePrey. I got some of my 32mm slip-ons from him.

DaveT
    Last edited by DWThomas; 07-31-2008 at 08:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin