Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,388   Online: 823

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Since you are a primarily color shooter, I can see why you might think processing ones own film might not be a big deal in controlling the overall process, but as a primarily B&W shooter I would disagree, when it comes to B&W. Take care with blanket reasonings.
    Well, since the OP said he/she shoots 95% color, my reasoning was along the lines of color photography, not "blanket reasonings". Maybe the B&W shooters should read more carefully and "take care with blanket reasonings". Why give advice that is better suited for B&W photography to someone who shoots 95% color.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by max_ebb View Post
    Well, since the OP said he/she shoots 95% color, my reasoning was along the lines of color photography, not "blanket reasonings". Maybe the B&W shooters should read more carefully and "take care with blanket reasonings". Why give advice that is better suited for B&W photography to someone who shoots 95% color.
    What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    B&W film try HP+5, Pan F and T-Max 100.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    What a surprise. :rolleyes:
    What's with the snotty response? You accused me of posting "blanket reasonings" that don't hold water with B&W photography. I pointed out that the OP stated 95% color photography on the first page, and you respond with some snotty remark followed up with a "roll eyes" gif?
    Last edited by max_ebb; 08-31-2008 at 05:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have personally felt that some of your posts are adversarial when they could be otherwise. I thought I might see for myself, and I did. Simply put, I learned what I wanted to know about you. I'd rather not continue to derail the thread, so I'm done here.

Very sorry for the snotty remark.
    Last edited by JBrunner; 08-31-2008 at 08:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin