Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,988   Online: 835

Shooter
    Multi Format

A plug for Jurgen Kreckel

I recently bought a Perkeo MF folder from Jurgen (A.K.A. certo6) off of eBay. It had a few minor issues. He very accurately described them, and there were no surprises at all when I got the camera. The Shutter he CLA'd is nice and snappy, and the bellows looks perfect. Even better, he had offered it at a very reasonable price.

Everything about the transaction was well done and I'm left a very satisfied customer.

After having bought many Many folders over the years, I can already tell, this is the one I have been waiting for. If only it had strap lugs . . .

If anyone is in the market for an old folder, I'd highly recommend starting with Jurgen. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money in the search for a usable old folder. Even if he doesn't have what you're looking for at the moment, it's probably worth the wait.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, he's definitely good. I purchased a Voigtlander rangefinder to go with my Voigtlander Bessa I. Since he offered it with a case, and he didn't have one, he was going to send me one separately, but they showed up and he repackaged it with mine. His work is excellent, and the focus has been spot on using it. He definitely does good work, and is good to deal with.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Same here - I found him great to deal with and someone who just delivers. Got a Billy II from him.

Antje

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He gets my recommendation as well. I bought a Super Balda Baldex from him. It had a minor issue that he fixed immediately. I thought the camera, price and service were all great.

Bob
    Best regards,

Bob
    CEO-CFO-EIEIO, Ret.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've been dealing with him via e-mail for a few weeks regarding a Record III and he's been great. Go Certo6!
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The only problem is that Mr. Kreckel is extremely busy. Is there anyone else who is equally experienced in doing CLAs on old folders?
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Another Plug

My shutter got messed up with my Zeiss Super Ikonta IV. I sent it to Jurgen Kreckel and got it back better than before. My thumbs up for Mr. Kreckel.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received a couple nice folders from Jurgen. His restoration work is very good. Both cameras are flawless in function.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

+1 for Jurgen

Hi, all - I've purchased two Zeiss 524 6x9 folders from Jurgen. Both were well restored and operated smoothly. I recommend his equipment and services.
    Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin