Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,340   Online: 918

RB67 lens shade dimensions

I'd like to ask any RB67 owners who have the lens shade to measure the dimensions of the shade especially as used for the 50mm and 90mm lenses. I made an adapter to use my series IX filters but need to construct a shade also. Length from the lens and opening dimension should be fine.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The 50mm shade is not screwed , but I put mine firmly fixed around the barrel .
    The length from the lens : about 26mm ; the width (it's a square) : about 210mm .

I haven't a 90mm lense shade ; I use the 127-250 for the 90mm lens and it's OK ; this one is screwed and circular .
    The lenght from the lens : about 50mm ; the internal diameter (maxi) : about 105mm .
    Last edited by Andy38; 09-04-2008 at 05:34 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Falkland Islands: not any more now I'm in Lincolnshire UK
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    50mm lens hood 210mm square!!!!!
    It is actually 110mm square.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NormanV View Post
    50mm lens hood 210mm square!!!!!
    It is actually 110mm square.
    oh , yes , I am wrong ! I am sorry .
    Thank you for the correction .
    Mine is 117mm square .

Thanks, for taking the time to make the measurements. Is the bellows hood square or rectangler? and anyone have those dimensions?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a few bellows shades in my closet if you are interested in buying one very cheap? It has the Corkin filter slots n another place to put specail effects screens up front.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

thanks Paul but that would not allow me to use my series iX filters

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin