Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,413   Online: 674

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a Speed grip E that I'll be more than happy to send to you for the cost of shipping. It is working perfectly (i've used it on an etrs and an etrsi without any problems). I can also send you a 90 degree Rotary prism finder, where some of the plastic shell is a little cracked, but it works fine. Only issue is that I live in Denmark, so Shipping would be 30 dollars. I no longer have any bronica camera to attach them too, so I would love to see these go to someone just starting out who will put them to use.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you very much for the kind offer, Loman. I was actually able to find another one so I'm fine now (that is, until I get and inspect the item again). I am sure you already had a lot of PM's for that grip and finder of yours right now! :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Actually I haven't had any inqueries. But since you bring it up, if any one else are interested the offer still stands.
    Best Regards
    Mads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin