Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,996   Online: 900

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Grtaflex RB Series B question?

I picked up a 2 1/4x 3 1/4 Graflex for my friends daughter to use. She is a high school student and wants to do traditional photography with an old Graflex. She wants to shoot roll film and my question is which roll film back is going to fit this camera. The back has groves where the holders would go. By this I mean the film holders would be the slotted type. If anyone who has one of these cameras could tell me which roll film back would work I can try to find one. Thanks.

I'm going to post this on the Graflex site as soon as they set me up.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    check out this web site which has the info you are looking for. It's on jo lommen's graflex info section.
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~lommen9/parent.html
    The roll holder says "graflex" instead of "graphic" on the back. They are definitely harder to find but appear occasionally on the auction site

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks, that gave me the info I needed.

Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin