Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,543   Online: 1074

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bronica Caps/Covers

Okay, so I've finally got caps for the body front, top, rear and bottom of my ETRS. I've also got a cover for the finders and a rear lens cap. Do the removable backs have available covers to protect them? Same question goes for the SQ-A and GS-1. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've never seen any. The darkslides do an acceptable job of protecting the business end of the holder.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Never seen a cover for the backs, but I think Bronica used to offer some sort of belt pouch (or maybe it was just to carry a loaded insert). You can probably find a pouch for a digi-P&S that would fit a back (and be a fitting use!)

DaveT

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Okay, so that explains why I never see anything like that come up on Ebay where I got all the other caps. Maybe they weren't made at all. Yes, the leather pouch-like thing only holds the insert (it doesn't close if the entire back is placed inside).

Thank you both very much!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin