Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,357   Online: 1145

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeling1 View Post
    Do you know if these Chinese knock-off screen makers have made any phony Beattie Intenscreens?
    I do not, no.

But don't worry too much about these Chinese screens. Most screens offered for sale are 'original' ones.

The biggest problem buying used screens is that sellers often pair their old screens up with boxes of their new screens, and sell them as whatever it says on the box, not as what they are.

Hmm... another reason to be very weary when buying used screens for Hasselblads...

Shooter
    35mm
    I am not making any comment about the accu-matte screen since I have never used one. Any Hasselbald supplied screen fron 500c model onward, that I have experienced, has been a joy to use. I, as would anyone, resent being defrauded. I am inclined to think that someone has sold you a piece of crap, that is either defective or bogus.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin