Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,594   Online: 712

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bronica SQ-A

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    JBrunner, What do you know, that what I shoot. I'm not too familiar with the s series lenses. I've heard that they are fine in the shorter focal lengths but you will notice a difference in the longer focal lengths. I've got the ps 50mm, ps 80mm & the ps 110 f4 macro lenses. None of them focus terribly close. The 110 f4 macro only goes down to 1:4 magnification. I also have the S36 extension tube, and paired with the 110 f4 macro its close to 1:1. If you'd like to play with a sqa before you buy, let me know I'd be happy to let you play with it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, here's what happened... I looked at it and decided to pass... felt a little loose, sort of like my six year old had at it... for about a year. So I answered an add, one with out any pictures that briefly described an "old school camera, a Bronica Zensa" no kidding... "Zensa"

Since I was out that way, I dropped in and left with a perfectly working ETRS with the 75mm 2.8 Zenzanon, and a 120 back. It needs a finder and a screen. Other than that it is pretty fresh, cleaned up really nice, and all functions working perfectly with everything tight. Total invested so far... $100.
    Last edited by JBrunner; 11-18-2008 at 01:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You did alright. The finders are cheap on ebay if/when you can find them.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wouldn't sweat it. I found a Bronica system years ago for $500 with 2 backs and the 50,80,150 lenses. It was a pretty amazing find. However, you can find them for sweet deals pretty often as I found out a year ago when I was debating on going back to Bronica after I found out it's almost the same quality of shots as my Hasselblad.

...Jordan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin