Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,906   Posts: 1,555,860   Online: 890

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noumin View Post
    Is it actually possible to open the darkslide when a film is in the back and the back is off the camera ? Because that's what I could do, very strange.
    You certainly can, as I found out a few weeks ago, showing off the wonderful built in darkslide to a colleague & only remembering once I slid it back that there was film inside. Fortunately the frames I'd exposed were not fogged as they were tightly wound around the spool, just lost a few frames. First time I've done that in 10 years of owning it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Please Check for A Missing Film Gate

Attached are two pictures that may help. I've seen a 6001with the screwed in place film gate, and 6001s with the newer removable film gate for Rollei Magazine 6450. If your camera looks like the picture without the film gate, there is the problem. On a related note, I've always found Herr Freudenberg at F&H/Rollei to be very helpful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6001 with Filmgate.jpg.jpg   6001 without Filmgate.jpg.jpg  

noumin
    Tim, your great !

On my camera the filmgate is indeed missing, I'm relieved as now I know at least which one's the guilty part. There's a dealer warranty on the camera so I will have a word with them first.

Cheers
    Joerg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noumin View Post
    Tim, your great !

On my camera the filmgate is indeed missing, I'm relieved as now I know at least which one's the guilty part. There's a dealer warranty on the camera so I will have a word with them first.

Cheers
    Joerg
    Glad to read that you've found the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin