Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,982   Online: 1087

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pentax 67 40mm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lost a Pentax 67/45mm hood from KEH.com.
    Please, any other site where I can try to find the lens hood?
    Thanks and my best regards for the new year
    G.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry about your loss. I think KEH will email you when they get another hood. Talk to them. Ask them to send you an email when they have a hood.

In the meantime, if you can find an inexpensive folding rubber hood with 82mm threads, try it. If the hood is too long, carefully cut some away until it doesn't block any light. It may look ugly, but it may be better than no hood.

Use the lens without a hood. Keep the sun at your back. Use anything handy to shade the lens: walls, columns, trees, anything. It works.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Venchka, how are you?
    I wrote to KEH about 15 days ago for another question but no answer is arrived.
    Are you sure they ship in Europe?
    Good your suggestion for a temporary rubber hood. I got one but unfortunately not 82 mm
    Wishes for new year

Apeiron

Shooter
    35mm
    I have no idea if KEH ship to Europe. You may have to call them on the phone to get information faster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin