Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,017   Online: 686

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

KEH Bargin Mamiya RB67 Bodies?

Anyone have an opinion on KEH Bargin Mamiya rb67 bodies?

Thanks,
    Brad

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bargain: Well used. Speaking from my Nikon F5 experience, it was well used, some metal showing, but worked perfectly.
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got my rb67 body and all else from KEH as Bargain. As Marko said, "well used" but functions perfectly. KEH has a good return policy and reputation so you should be protected.

I don't know how you plan to acquire the backs, but they had been troublesome for me so I bought my last two as EX quality and they were better. Someone else may chime in on this.

I have bought many things from KEH and have been happy, except for Bargain grade backs.

Hope this helps.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Let me just add that the price difference between BGN and EX is not that much, if we're talking about rbs. Also note the inexpensive kit prices... good thing about a kit is that you can try everything out instantly.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Large Format
    I always buy bargain grade and have been happy. Generally, I just assume that the backs are going to need their seals replaced so I've learned how to do it myself. It's very easy. Now that I can do it, I buy UGLY grade backs for dirt cheap.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought bargain grade from KEH when I got my RB67, I was pleased with it.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My BGN grade RB Pro S body works perfectly fine and doesn't look too bad, either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The last bargain grade I got from KEH was in really great condition..... I was very pleased.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I purchased my M645Pro as part bargain grade, while other components of it were very-good. While the back I purchased from their eBay store started out alright, it soon developed some problems. Also the Sunpak 622 flash was DOA.

A new back, is in order, as well as a brand new 622 from B&H. Otherwise, I've been very pleased with everything I've purchased from them, starting a decade ago.
    If the lens doesn't read "ZEISS", then it just isn't.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I purchased two RB67's from KEH. Dropped the first one on concrete. Both were rated bargain, and both looked and worked great. I think they cost around $140 each for the body. The guy on the phone was helpful and shipping was fast. I have used them since to purchase 6 lenses for the Mamiya and my 4x5.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin