Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,358   Online: 721

Shooter
    Multi Format

anyone interested in going halves on a 2 camera 4 lens and more... hasselblad system?

If this is in the the wrong area I am sorry, it didn't seem like something for just the classifieds, if I am wrong then I apologise.

For starters, I am in West Virginia, the seller is about two hours away, and I have no idea how this is going to work but I am going to give it a shot.

I have been tossing up whether to go with a Hasselblad or Mamiya set-up some time now, and this just happened come up in my searching. I was nver looking for two bodies, or so many lenses but it seems a great deal. I can not afford the entire offer, but could definitly swing half. When discussing the matter with the seller, he said he would prefer to sell the thing as a whole. He says he needs the room. Bringing up his asking price which I did not know going in, he said $2000. I emediatly said that was way to high for me and he said that a fella offered him $1400 for it two weeks ago, and he regrets not selling it to him, again saying he needed the room.

System includes:
    1 chrome 500cm body,
    1 black 500cm body,
    3 a-12 backs, 1 polaroid back,
    1 80mm blk f2.8 t* lens,
    1 50mm f4 blk t* lens,
    1 120mm f5.6 macro planner lens,
    1 150mm f4 sonnar lens,
    2 waist level finders,
    1 eye level prism finder,
    1 komura 2x extender,
    2 55mm extension tubes, & various accessaries including lens hoods, filters, bubble level, clip-on flash shoe.

It seems like a pretty good deal to my inexperiencd eye.
    I don't have serial #s for any of them, but may be able to get them if it is an issue.

Anyone interested please let me know. I have no idea how long it will stay off a public market. I am new to the forum so I not sure how the messaging works yet, but you can contact me through here, or email me at illumin8em@gmail.com if you have any interest, and if not maybe pass it on to someone you know who might.

thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What would you be looking to keep for yourself?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin