Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,257   Online: 989

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought a new RB67 that came with a 127, and I augmented that lens with a 65 and a 250. I chose those two simply because they offer a good range of moderately wide to moderately telephoto (and I heard good things about them). All three are very nice lenses, and I love the RB67 "system".
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After lots 'o research i choose the 65mm C and a 180mm C.

Now i'm giving some thought to a 210mm K/L APO. Maybe a little extra reach and photo's with it look amazing.

I should probably just spend more $ on film and learn how to use what i have. I'm certain the lenses i have are capable of making images the quality of which i've yet to attain to.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Love the two I have: a 90/3.8C and the killer 150/3.5 K/L.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fmajor View Post
    After lots 'o research i choose the 65mm C and a 180mm C.

Now i'm giving some thought to a 210mm K/L APO. Maybe a little extra reach and photo's with it look amazing.
    You won't regret replacing the 180 with the 210APO. I did it in RZ land for $350 shipped - was a great move!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not long ago I got a 90C which is a really good lens for me.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    New member here, and it appears it's been awhile since this thread's been tapped. Anyway, I drag my RB gear on a plane monthly to shoot large industral equipment. I have great results with the 50. I use the 127, 37 and 250. I'd like to find the new 210 APO, but the cost will probably have me putting my money towards the Linhof I'm saving for.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    65 and 127 for me, if I had to pick a third the 250, which is basically the kit I have at the moment (which I'm in process of selling)

I probably use the 65mm most often

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got the 65mm, 90C, 127mm and 180mm with my Pro S body and a few backs. I thought they sounded close but I use all of them. The 65 I use a lot, the 180mm is great and both 90mm and 127mm too both because they're f/3.8 and for their utility. I have been thinking about a 250/350/360 to go longer but so far I haven't done so. For telephoto it seems like 35mm is simpler much of the time though the 180mm can be a wee bit short even for portraits so I'll probably get a longer lens at some point.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    65 and 180

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Just added a 127C Minty to my 50C User and 90C User lenses, and I still prefer my 50C it produces mind blowing wide angle clarity to the corners and ludicrious DOF when you go hyperfocal! LOVE IT!
    "Often you will discover in life, that temerity yields little that quiet observation and decisive action can!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin