Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,096   Online: 1078

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    50 and 180.
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have the 90 C, 180 C and the 360 non-C.. first choice has to be the 180 C as it's rarely off the camera.
    I shoot hybrid, and it's ok.. . :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Right now I only have 180mm K/L and I need wider lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Most of the time actually my plain Jane 90 works really great and gives me a really nice working distance and enough context. There are a few situations where I have thought a bit wider might be nice, but not enough to get me to spend my money or carry a third lens.

When I want a narrower view the 150SF suits me well.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My favourite by far is my new to me 127 K/L. After that it's a tie between 90C and 180 K/L

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought my 90c a while back but I still like my 50c only because I'm a wide angle type of guy!

Jeff

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    after reconsidering: 50mm C lens and a 180mm C lens and I could live on. (I thought My 127mm C was awesome till I took ports on the 180mm C and was astonished with sharp eyelashes from a 13 month old sitting in a highchair in morning light) ...but a 2X doubler thrown in the mix would double the fun now wouldnt it!!!
    "Often you will discover in life, that temerity yields little that quiet observation and decisive action can!"

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by keithwms View Post
    ...cut... Then I depinned an rz 110/2.8 and I use that on the rb for close focus, it is a very nice little thing, too bad it's not in the standard rb lineup.
    ...cut...
    Hi!

I've read your post and I noticed that you've used and RZ lens on an RB body... how is that possible? What do you mean by "depinned"?
    I knew that RZ lenses have and electronic shutter, how is it possible to use them on a completely mechanical body like an RB?

I ask because i'm quite interested in this.

Thanks in advance... and sorry for my english

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If only two I'd say 65 & 140 Macro. The 65 is my most used lens for general open landscapes. The 140 is a nice reaching a bit lens as well as excellent Macro work too. I have all the "C" lenses from 37 to 180. I use them all too.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do have a full line of lenses but my favorites are the 50mm and 180mm.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin