Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,357   Online: 767

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by naeroscatu View Post
    Hi Dave, I have the same problem with my 80mm Planar lens and I'm looking to send it out for a CLA. Would you share who your tech is. I have a very limited budget for these things and have parked my Hassy because of this problem. thank you
    I use more than one repair place, but Whilton Camera Service in Pasadena does a good job with most cameras, particularly the main stream medium format cameras used by pros. Their number is 626-796-4037

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dave Odess is terrific with Hasselblad. He has a website and is easy to contact and totally reliable. I think Dave (who was factory-trained by Hasselblad) also bought up a large inventory of spare parts for the "C" lenses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponysoldier View Post
    Dave Odess is terrific with Hasselblad. He has a website and is easy to contact and totally reliable. I think Dave (who was factory-trained by Hasselblad) also bought up a large inventory of spare parts for the "C" lenses.
    http://www.david-odess.com

He says on his site he has lots of spare C lens parts, but when they run out then that'll be the end of availability for them. He repaired my 150mm CF lens fast, got it back in 2 weeks
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just yesterday sent David Odess my (new to me) 40mm Distagon, and my 250mm Sonnar. Both have sticky shutters. He has done good work for me on other lenses in the past. He routinely replaces the mainspring and shutter contacts in lenses, because he knows, sooner or later, they -will- need replacement. Better to do it, while these things are already opened up. I'm happy to have found him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin