Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,937   Online: 980

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Helberg^^ View Post
    Hey Kim
    I live in Denmark as well and I think Photografica has a used RB for sale
    Check out photografica.com and/or visit the store in Skindergade.
    The people of photografica is always helpful and kind. I use them alot when buying film etc. but when it comes to second hand equipment I think prices are way over the top... Even taking shippingcost and taxes into account, when buying from internets shops. Ive just missed an RB67 with three lenses going for 3000 DKR. on dba.dk (thats about 300 english pounds...). RBs and RZs are a rare thing here in Denmark.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of camera equipment do you use?

Kim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yes the people in Photografica are very kind, ive bought most of my equipment there
    3000kr you say?? :O too bad, that sounded like a very good deal
    I use a Hasselblad 500 c/m with a c 80/2.8 and a cf 150/4 T*,
    I also use a Holga, Diana or Ricoh TLR....I also have a digital 400D but i don't really use it ;b
    I really want to get hold of a RZ as well, the huge finder and the lenses are very tempting

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kim, I guess this will be a case of being too late, but I've just seen an RB on eBay and the seller is in Denmark. I note that you're offline just now, but just in case you come on in the next hour or so, here it is
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mamiya-RB67-Pr...3A1|240%3A1318

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin