Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,541   Online: 970

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Buying/getting hold of an RB67

Hi all

I am very very close to buying mysef a RB67 pro s. Now I just need places to look for it. I live in Denmark and so far i haven't found a single one. Therefore I am searching the internet. ive used KEH.com before and I am thinking of during it again, they seem to stock the RB67 most of the time. Is there any other place I should look?

Best regards

Kim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There's always eBay. It isn't uncommon to see RB67 outfits sell there for good prices.

Best,

Michael

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Im hunting ebay. A good RB67 pro s with 90mm lens is $200 US.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    Im hunting ebay. A good RB67 pro s with 90mm lens is $200 US.
    That seems very reasonable! does that include back and viewfinder as well ? And is the lens a C ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would say that a basic RB67 might be had for $200, but a good one might cost you a bit more. The RB's were mainly workhorse studio cameras and many of them have high mileage. Don't buy the cheapest one you find - make sure it is in good working order and not worn out.

That being said, the RB's are likely the best deal gong in MF SLR's right now.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    When buying an RB67 you have to be sure there is some sort of return policy since there are so many old cameras in dire need of service, you can get stuck with a real lemmon. If you want a camera that "works" n has a return policy, buy KEH, it's your best bet. Since you are so far out, if you buy something with $50 shipping, it may not be worth trying your luck with a private guy on E-Bay. I always see great deals on RBs like this... http://photo.net/gc/view-one?classified_ad_id=859490 on PhotoNet. You have to keep your eyes opened n be careful who you are dealing with.

BTW if you do buy a camera, it may be worth having a reapirmen take a look at it before your return policy runs out. They are familiar with the camera n know what may need service in the near future.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about an RZ...with two RB lenses (rotating back and two finders) for $450 US?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A 90mm C lens with that fetches just over that (225?). I've seen non-c 90mm w/ viewfinder and 6x7 back go for $150 shipped.

I keep waiting. Sooner or later I'll buy something.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    How about an RZ...with two RB lenses (rotating back and two finders) for $450 US?
    Is it possible to see pictures of this? I am definetely interrested in knowing more about this deal.

Kim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just picked up a RB PROSD with a 90 c for $200.00. The great thing is it looks like it was never or hardly use!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin