Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,496   Online: 984

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
    Aargh! Just when I thought it was safe, I read this thread and before I knew it I'd gone and put in a lowball bid on a Clack. Now I'm afraid I'm going to win the auction and have to explain myself when *yet* *another* camera arrives at the door...

-NT
    Never explain. It won't make sense anyway. Bring home BOXES of cameras (possible with these old, plastic things) and then make a big deal out of getting rid of some of them. What is left will seem like a small price to pay for your willingness to clean out the collection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have 2 Isolas and 1 Click (as well as a Clack, and a few others) I got all of them from an Ebay seller named "mvloon" http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mvloon...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ he has lots of AGFA cameras he sells and seems to get new "old" stock in a lot. His shipping is very fast and very reasonable.

The Isola can take some pretty cool but not quote toy or holga looking shots. They will however not be as sharp as say a Hassy. If you are looking for a really cool AGFA Camera look for an Isoly. I have 2 of them also. They are the camera that the Diana was copied from and produce the same type of dreamy soft photos only they are much more solidly built.

Here is a pic

The are often sold on Ebay as a "Jsoly" because the "I" looks like a J on the camera

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_wally View Post
    I have 2 Isolas and 1 Click (as well as a Clack, and a few others) I got all of them from an Ebay seller named "mvloon" http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mvloon...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ he has lots of AGFA cameras he sells and seems to get new "old" stock in a lot. His shipping is very fast and very reasonable.

The Isola can take some pretty cool but not quote toy or holga looking shots. They will however not be as sharp as say a Hassy. If you are looking for a really cool AGFA Camera look for an Isoly. I have 2 of them also. They are the camera that the Diana was copied from and produce the same type of dreamy soft photos only they are much more solidly built.

The are often sold on Ebay as a "Jsoly" because the "I" looks like a J on the camera

I've never heard of any Agfa cameras, so the ones I found on Ebay have intrigued me. I may grab one when I find an American one (I havent checked the ebay seller you mentioned yet). I dont know how much I'd use i is the only thing. Might just be used as a vacation snapshot camera

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin