Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,522   Online: 1110

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

No 1 (45mm) Extension Ring RZ67

Long story short. KEH sent me the wrong part but instantly sent out the correct one (for the RB). They really stood up to the plate. So, in my first dealing with them ever (from a retail sales POV) they passed with flying colors.

They said 'Do NOT send it back'.

So, anyone want an extension ring for an RZ67 for, say, just s/h? PM me with zip code/location and I will let you know postage from 19963. I will send via USPS.

addendum
    They said it worked. I have no RZ to test it with. So don't expect a guarentee but I don't see a problem here. Be advised.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 02-28-2009 at 07:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

May be gone. Standby.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    if not gone, let me know.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Sorry folks. 2f/2f is getting it. Didnkt figure to last long. Night all.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin