Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,441   Online: 727

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got Vuescan, it's nice but couldn't figure any way to have it link up with PS like the Epson drivers are. I actually like the Epson driver better for that and other small reasons.
    Gary Beasley

Images
    I'd personally hold off on Vuescan. I bought it, and wasnt very happy with it at all. Ended up downloading the latest version of Nikonscan (its a Nikon scanner) and using that. Vuescan isn't user friendly at all.
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i'd hold off on vuescan too. i know there are folks that swear by it, but it worked for me for 3 months, and stopped communicating with my scanner altogether.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm one of those who "swear by it" - I've used Vuescan for a few years now. Works just great with my AGFA Duoscan.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Here's an excellent tutorial on Vuescan:

http://homepage.mac.com/onelucent/VS/vsm.html

jnanian>i know there are folks that swear by it, but it worked for me for 3 months, and stopped communicating with my scanner altogether.

Same here but...I finally read the instructions and it turned out Vuescan stopped working after I installed an extra part of Epson's software. After I trashed the "Epson Scanner Monitor" Vuescan saw the scanner. I'm on a Mac...don't know what you are running.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin