Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,982   Online: 816

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Aggie, below is a quote from David Carper made in November 2003. It was made following a rumour that Ilford would be discontinuing both 120 & 220 films in the near future and was posted on the Ilfopro forum on Ilford's website.

There are no plans of discontinuing any ILFORD films in the 120 format. ILFORD intends to fully support the 120 format for the forseeable future.

220 films, because of greater difficulty of manufacture and lower demand, are being phased out. But 120 will continue to be available.

David Carper
    ILFORD Technical Service

If I'm recalling correctly, David Carper also wrote earlier in 2003 that Ilford had no plans to discontinue its 220 films. Things change and not everyone in any given company is aware of everything that's going on.

BTW, my choice for a system MF camera would probably be the Pentax 67. Probably the best value on the market if you don't need interchangeable backs.
    Three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hasselblad. Once you go blad you don't go back.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin