Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,106   Online: 1187

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Get CF lenses, you will be happy. Earlier posts explained the differences.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have 80mm CF and been really pleased

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would also second the CF lens. The CB is of lesser quality as it's a slightly cheaper design with fewer lens elements than the CT, CF, CFi/CFE lenses.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The 80mm C, CT, and CF lenses all have the same lens design. The difference is in the coatings and the shutter.

The C is the earliest version and has single coatings and a Compur shutter. The *t version is the same lens, but the lens elements are now multicoated. The CF uses the same optics as the C*T, but now the lens is in a Prontor shutter. The CF also lacks a self timer and does not have the moving depth of field indicators.

The earlier Compur shutters are very good and used on many cameras/lenses - they are easily serviced by any competent repairman. So a C*T might be your best bet for your budget.

All of them are great Planar lens design - same as is used in the highest model Rolleiflexes, you really can't go wrong with any (except the CB). I have the older C version and it is sharp as you could wish.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Get the 100mm CF, now, that's a heck of an optic, mate!

Cheers

André

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin