Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,883   Posts: 1,520,516   Online: 814

Shooter
    Medium Format

RB Revolving Back Adapter

Does the RB67 Pro SD revolving back adapter fit on the RB67 Pro S model?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes it is backward compatable and will work with whatever interlocks are avalable for your particular model. In your case it will work the same as the a Pro-S revolving back.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Many Thanks.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Pro-S Revolving Back on a Pro SD?

Will a Pro S revolving back adapter work on a pro sd? Getting a 6x8 back and buying a Pro-SD that has no revolving back adapter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is the Pro SD revolving back a 6x8 back or is there a special 6x8 back you need to get?
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I maybe sticking my neck out here, but I think with the exception of the lenses for the SD model, all the parts are interchangable. That is the viewfinders, screens and backs. I think the lenses can be made to fit with an adapter. Some of the parts will also work with the RZ too. (But check with someone that really knows.) Ric.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin