Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,748   Online: 968

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been bit by the RB bug too, big time. Its so bad I'm considering bidding on this and I don't even know what the heck it is!

Ebay item # 350191948340
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    A mans got to know his limits, Steve, as my wife took my charge card away and band me for ebay!!!

mike
    After serving for twenty-four years, I declared myself a free agent. I got the two children; the ex got my dog. The dog was really pissed.

I did not get crap for the trade-in of the ex, but the new models are terrific.

Now that I do not have a higher power, when I come home:

• I know when to take out the garbage
    • I am not stupid
    • I am always right

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Ed, the item on ebay is a 70mm back for long rols and many pic's....... nice, feel a GAS attac comming up.......

Peter

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Junkies, we're all junkies. RB heronie! I wonder if they have a half way house for this obsession, the need to buy more old n broken cameras?
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So today the big brown truck showed up with my new (to me) RB and stuff. I'm amazed, I'm ecstatic, I'm RUPTURED from lifting the box.
    While waiting I was stricken with an attack of the above mentioned ANAL and bought a 180mm 4.5 and a bellows hood before I even had the camera. D-mn KEH!
    HELP! I'm addicted. We need a Betty Ford Center for RB freaks.

Larry
    Last edited by largely; 04-22-2009 at 12:18 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Isnt KEH grand Larry!

So, Peter, is it possible to get film for that 70mm "back"?
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I don't know, there is a thread out here about 70mm film.... The answer should be yes, maybe, but you will have to look for it.
    I spend my money already.... so I stop looking until may 14th when the next paycheck comes in...

Peter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin