Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,699   Online: 704

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Okay folks, I've tried everything...still nothing with the motor or especially with the mystery of "Bulb." The good thing is, I paid so little for this particular body that It would not pain me if it somehow fell out my window while going 120mph on the autobahn. When I get a chance, I'll test it with another lens, and then I will replace it eventually. Thanks for all of your brainstorming.

....and Both problems are really minor for my purposes!
    Last edited by Tom Nutter; 04-21-2009 at 06:10 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just use the Time function...

Shooter
    Medium Format

What is the right Winder for Mamiya RZ67 PROII?

Hi there,

I recently purchased a Mamiya RZ67 WINDER, and I'm trying to make it work on a MAMIYA RZ67 PRO II, but it seems to be death, before writing to the person I both it from I would like to know if that winder works with my camera or I need to get the MAMIYA RZ67 WINDER II?

I would greatly appreciate the help.

Cheers

J

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You need a Winder II for a Pro-II.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    You need a Winder II for a Pro-II.
    Correct. The RZ I will work with the Winder I and II. But the RZ II requires the Winder II.
    A good resource on RB/RZ compatibility: http://www.reznitsky.info/Mamiya/Comchart.htm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you very much guys! I really needed that chart before buying the winder hahaha.

Cheers

J

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin