Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,947   Posts: 1,557,848   Online: 825

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 828 & 620 film

Shooter
    35mm
    Thats why ive joined here for advice and infomation many thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    Went out yesterday and picked up a Kodak Duaflex from a Boot fair for £5 when i opened it , it still had an old roll of exposed 620 in it, i wonder whats on it and how old it may be see pictures very intresting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20090615_6.1.jpg   20090615_8.1.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Robusto View Post
    Hi guys

i have found a US supplier of the 828 & 620 film for a couple of my old cameras and i want to try them out

the supplier is in the US the products total is only $24 but they want $46 to ship it is this not a bit excessive for a small packet to go from the US to the UK

I cannot find a european supplier of this film can any one help

Thanks

Martyn
    As others probably said this is way to much. US Postal Service Small Flat Rate International Box is about 13.00 to the UK, at least that was what www.usps.gov said....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dbonamo View Post
    As others probably said this is way to much. US Postal Service Small Flat Rate International Box is about 13.00 to the UK, at least that was what www.usps.gov said....
    But many sellers refuse to use that or charge extra 25$ for international shipping. I have been trying to buy some Calumet lens boards from eBay but 40$ for shipping a 15$ lens board is bit too much. Fortunately not all sellers are like that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Have been running into that too.
    Looks like some sellers are trying to make additional money through charging lots for postage and handling fees. If you then see the package and what it says it did cost to get it sent, they were indeed using the low rate service.

Best thing is to avoid these sellers unless you want the stuff so bad that you can resist helping scammers get more money.
    One of the bad things however is that you don't know whether they are just using expensive shipping (happens too) or are scammers until you hold the thing in your hands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin