Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,981   Posts: 1,523,815   Online: 1152

Shooter
    Medium Format

Series VI to 46 mm conversion

I have a series VI adapter ring that mounts exactly on my newly acquired Kodak Monitor with 101mm f4.5 Anastigmat Special lens. I would like to attach a lens hood to it. I happen to have a beautiful round black metal hood with 46 mm thread. It won't thread on the series VI thread (46 mm is slightly larger).

Is there such as thing as series VI to 46 mm step up ring? I have plenty of 46 mm filters so I really would not want to have to buy series VI filters and build up a system just for this Kodak folder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've never seen any series to millimeter step-up rings, but series VI filters and accessories are plentiful and cheap.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you have money to burn SK Grimes should be able to fix you up by making one.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a series VII to 52mm ring, but it came with a camera, so I cannot suggest a source.

Next question, does anyone have a 52mm R72 filter they would care to part with at a reasonable cost .

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin