Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,041   Posts: 1,560,695   Online: 1020

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have posted a few that rushed thru the gallery right fast. I think they live in the standard gallery now.... on page 8. Some impressions. A wonderful camera to use. easy. Stuff is where it ought to be. The shutter is way too quiet. But the meter display goes off when it completes, so I use that as notice my shot is made. The lens is everything you'd expect. I have been overcome by family and have only those shots which I don't usually post. Next week I will be out working. I just got my SL66 backs back from Harry and want to test them, but the 667 will come in for some work. One thing... I find I like the 6x7 better than 6x6 for some odd reason...Logan
    Last edited by whlogan; 09-07-2009 at 12:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got my Bessa III today! Can't wait to see how the film comes out. Put 2 B&W rolls and 3 E6 rolls through it! My first impression is a very well built camera! ( As it should be for the price!) Rangefinder is the brightest I have ever seen! I have a mint Graflex XL and always thought it was bright but this is amazing. I'm a little interested in how well the meter handles different situations, thats why I shot some new E6 film, it never lies. The film loading is by far the easyest I have ever had with any medium format camera and I own several systems, Bronica, Norita, Pentax 67, Graflex XL, Rollei TLR ( I know I have a GAS problem! , more like major adiction!) well the JOBO is calling, will post some shots tomorrow.

Jamie
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

First Bessa III Photo

Heres the first B&W image off the Bessa III. Shot at 3.5 feet, F3.5, 1/60 second on Fuji Acros 100. I focused on the top left flower. Sorry about the not so great scan but you can see how sharp the flower on top is that I focused on and the rest kind of melts away. I pushed the rangefinder to its closest limit. I am quite impressed so far. Will process Velvia tomorrow.

Jamie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bessa_vine.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first color neative film shot with the Bessa III. f3.5 @ 1/250, used a small fill flash on the camera, it was a dull grey day out so I thought I would give the flash a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails insulator.jpg  

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin