Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,401   Online: 695

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    This is not a video about a Bronica ETRS, but this Hasselblad video may help you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op6hDyMmkqA

Search YouTube to see if there is a video for loading your Bronica.

I hope that this helps you.

Steve
    thanks i think i got it right. but it was the battery, i thnik.

""" Regarding the lens contacts, i´ll clean them again, i think it can be the problem since it´s very random and the lens mount is a little loose..
    plus, the aperture stops have a litle "uncertain " position in between stops, like it does not make the right "click" sound. (complicated)-

by the way, the battery is new and the test light works correctly, but i´ll clean all the contacts again.

I meter myself. and the frames came out completly black, not subexposed.

thans all of you, i´ll kepp you updated and sorry, i cannot quote individually. (where the hell is the individual quote button?)

bye

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hello, I have heard that if the battery is no good, the bronica lens shutter will fire, but with a speed of 1/500. Thought I would just mention it in case it helps you figure out the problem.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It is possible that the interlock pin on the back is a bit too long, so that when the shutter release is pressed, the reflex mirror goes partly up but is prevented from swinging up fully, so that the shutter never opens. I have had this problem with a used back that I bought over a decade ago, and Bronica service (before Tamron bought them) wanted me to send in the body and the back to ensure proper repair.

I don't know if an ETR has the same shutter firing LED confirmation in the body which the ETRSi has, but the failure of that LED to light is a confirmation of what I have described.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin