Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,474   Posts: 1,570,980   Online: 830

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

RZ67 120 back light seals

I was about to reload my RZ67 120 back today and I noticed a loose bit of lightseal foam on the clam shell back. I tried to push it back into place but it proceeded to disintergrate. I guess now is a good time to check all the other seals. I have some light seal foam left over from doing my OM1, so I was going to have a go at doing it myself. Does anyone have any instructions on how it is done on the RZ?
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    you might want to try this guy as well, he has a kit for the rb67 , but no rz listed

http://www.kyphoto.com/classics/sealreplacement.html

-dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do not buy those seals! The only guy you want to buy from is Jon Goodman http://myworld.ebay.com/interslice/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's a pretty big statement with little justification when mr interslice doesn't advertise any RZ foam kits, only pre-cut kits for other cameras.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dan, don't you know that there is a Jon Goodman fanclub here at Apug ?!

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
    Do not buy those seals! The only guy you want to buy from is Jon Goodman http://myworld.ebay.com/interslice/
    :rolleyes:
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK, then do what you want, have a good day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
    OK, then do what you want, have a good day.
    You miss the point. It is not the message so much as the delivery. This is not the military. Opinions stated as facts, and as orders, without explanation, will get people's eyes a-rollin'! You may be correct, but your delivery would cause many to disrespect your point of view and to assume that you are full of it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/Mami...seal/index.php

This is where I got the light seals for my RB67 Pro S. They had the continuous seal that goes between the body and the revolving adapter. It came very fast though the mail also.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin