Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,267   Online: 932

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jeff,
    CRIS Camera in Arizona, can do the 1/2 EV shutter modification. They wouldn't quote me a price however, said I would have to send the camera for an estimate. To the best of my knowledge, only the 67II can be modified.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have also used Eric Hendrickson for my Pentax 67II repair. It took a long time to get the part, but he is an extremely fair repairman. He even said it would ship me the camera back for free and reimburse me for my shipping if he couldn't get the part. I think his prices are very good as well compared to the quotes I got from other repair places.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm

Another thumbs up for Eric Henderson

I sent my Pentax 67 to Mr. Henderson recently for a CLA. He also checked the light seals and film advance and recalibrated the metering. Excellent communication and reasonably speedy turnaround.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi, sorry guys, I don't know yet how to post my own post. my pentax 67ii is stucked. film doesn't advance and it doesnt shoot. new batteries, digital display is fine. I must say I didn't use it for one year. took the film off in darkroom, but still no improvement, it's is locked up! can anybody help me please?
    thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi pldc,

I had the same issue with my P67II during the winter of 2005 while on a 5 week road trip in the Colorado Plateau. Being the week between Christmas and New Years Day, I took a chance and drove 150 miles overnight to Salt Lake City where a Pentax Service dealer (Fosters Camera) is listed in the lens literature. They were open but the only one who could fix the camera, if it could be fixed, was the owner who was off. They called him up and he said that if can fix it it would cost me $150. He came in and at noon had my camera back working. The camera worked fine for about a year and then the same thing happened. I sent it to Pentax in Colorado and they rebuilt the winder mechanism with a repair bill of $150 labor and around $30 in parts. It's a mechanical issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin