Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,278   Online: 883

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I almost always use my rb67 on a tripod.If I want a 6x7 neg on the run I'll bring along my rapid omega,its a whole lot faster to focus compose and shoot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I handhold my RZ. The flash grip and the wide camera strap helps.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do it all the time. I like the L-grip a lot, but when I shoot 25 ASA film, I usually use a tripod.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another hand holder here. I like to wander and grab shots and the tripod just slows things down too much. If I'm out in the mountains shooting scenics then I'll use the tripod but the rest of the time its hand held with the multi angle grip and a big fat Optec Pro strap.
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm with Ed it is designed to be used 1/15 or slower off a tripod for large scenic shots but you can use it like a 'leica' if you want, motor, grip and strap helps.

Noel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do when i (often) forget my tripod. Really can make you think about compostion not having a tripod.
    Thanks for coming.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin