Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,086   Posts: 1,635,754   Online: 1213

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If it's a fungus issue, the marks should look like a spiderweb or spreading fillaments, do they?

http://www.chem.helsinki.fi/~toomas/photo/fungus/

Cheers
    Last edited by André E.C.; 09-23-2009 at 04:37 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: link added

Shooter
    Medium Format
    dentkimterry, i didn't get it from KEH, but i got it from someone but the person is willing to take it back.

Andre E.C., no it does not look like a spiderweb, if you look at the images i posted earlier, they're just a bunch of little circles. thing is that they're inside, i can't get to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've seen some spots similar to that on some Rollei close up lenses.
    Don't know what it was but it was impervious to anything I had.
    Lens cleaner, window cleaner, ammonia etc. I don't think they had any dramatic effect on the pictures
    but in theory they did.
    Expletive Deleted!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Enjoy!

Don't for get to post on the "Is That A Hasselblad?" thread after you take it out in public.

Steve
    I end up getting the 500c/m. where is this "is that a hasselblad" thread? tried searching for it, didn't come up

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here.

But wait until you've had a genuine ITAH-moment (which is a thing more likely to have happened to you when you still didn't have one).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin