Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,801   Online: 671

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tack för hjälpen.

Thank you for the help.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkroom317 View Post
    Tack för hjälpen.

Thank you for the help.
    Du är välkommen. (You are welcome)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw the film a few months ago and in some of the descriptions I read about the movie a Contessa camera was mentioned. Could this mean that one of the cameras on the list of the following link is the camera in question? http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Contessa-Nettel

The movie was pretty good and I loved the lighting & photography throughout the film.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Marc, if a Contessa camera was mentioned, it must be the one she used.

I hope to see the movie too.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The camera is marked Contessa. I searched for a bit, but was never able to find the specific model. I have the movie, so I did what I could. I freeze-framed it, zoomed in and looked very closely.

I'll check it out again.

It's not a Zeiss-Ikon camera, and I could only guess that it was from Contessa-Nettel or perhaps even Drexler-Nagel.

The key is to look for the name on the lens. I'll have to have another look.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by elekm View Post
    The camera is marked Contessa. I searched for a bit, but was never able to find the specific model. I have the movie, so I did what I could. I freeze-framed it, zoomed in and looked very closely.

I'll check it out again.

It's not a Zeiss-Ikon camera, and I could only guess that it was from Contessa-Nettel or perhaps even Drexler-Nagel.

The key is to look for the name on the lens. I'll have to have another look.
    You are so kind to do that. I truly appreciate your help.
    The information you provided is quite sufficient thank you so very much.
    BTW: Is the movie out on DVD or video now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin