Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,998   Online: 811

Shooter
    Medium Format

Best Hasselblad 500 c radio flash wireless trigger.

My first choice is the Elinchrom universal set to go with Metz cl45 or ct45 dunno yet... i need kind of cheap solid ligth portable solution... any suggestions...
    cheers
    A.A.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/th3ch3f

ch3f.tumblr.com

2 Hasselblad 500 CM Nikon FE2 Lubitel 166+

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use the skyport but the biggest problem is the cable/pc cord from my older "C" lens and the skyport I have velcroed to the side of the 'blad body.

The sync connections on "C" lenses are notoriously temperamental. I even have a few "Hasselblad tip" PC cables I got from Paramount and those work with a pack setup but they are household end so you either need an adapter or a dedicated PC to 1/8th mini phone cable for a skyport universal trigger. Most of the the PC ends on the PC to miniphone cables aren't long enough to fully make a good connection on the "C" lense socket.

You usually end up with gaffers tape to get the PC to connect fully. A Pocket wizard will have the same issues so just make sure you get several PC to mini phone connectors in hopes one will work.

Good luck.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    how about cybersyncs?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any wireless triggers from any manufacturer will need to be connected to the sync socket on the lens because the 500c and c/m has no hot shoe that is HOT.

The later versions from Zeiss (CF etc) have a better sync connector but I'm shooting all "C" T* lenses so I'm stuck with the older style connector.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thx i figured that out at the store where i took some unknown radio triggs and two bargain Metz...
    Ciao
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/th3ch3f

ch3f.tumblr.com

2 Hasselblad 500 CM Nikon FE2 Lubitel 166+

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin