Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,536   Online: 1082

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya Six Folder manual?

I'm looking for the manual to the Mamiya 6 folder. I've spent some time repairing one (the winding mechanism was broken, among other things - so I bought a second junker and did a lot of transplanting), and it's basically up to speed again now. Does anyone have a copy of the manual they could provide? Really just for curiosity's sake.

To clarify, I mean the manual for one of these:

Not the modern Mamiya 6 (Mamiya happily has the manual for that uploaded on their website)
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Antique and Classic Camera BLOG
    www.antiquecameras.net/blog.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both Butkus and Camerapedia came up short - though I did eventually find someone who's selling reprints at $20 a pop. Thankfully John Nanian (jnanian) scanned and emailed me a copy of his manual - a great help.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just picked up one myself in fairly good condition execpt the shutter blades were rusted. I sent to Zacks based on the receommendations here.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleath View Post
    Thankfully John Nanian (jnanian) scanned and emailed me a copy of his manual - a great help.
    May I ask for a copy?

I just received a nice little package with a Six V - and it is fully working. It just needs a good cleaning and I have to fix the leather that comes off everywhere.

First I could not figure out how to load the film. On this site it is explained:

http://www.mediajoy.com/en/cla_came/mamiya6/03.html
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin